Quotes

Pain is temporary, it may last one minute, one hour or one day but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. However if I quit, it lasts forever!!







Saturday, September 8, 2012

Surf Life Saving Worlds


Last week I was named in the New Zealand U20 World Surf Life Saving Team which will compete in Adelaide in early November at the World Surf Life Saving Championships. There are 6 U20 teams competing in over 40 different events over the 4 days of competition. I am so excited as our surf team is full of 12 awesome competitors and 5 great management that will give us the best chance of taking out the U20 World National teams title. As well as competing in the Surf Life Saving Worlds I will be racing the Triathlon World Age group champs held in Auckland in October. With 2 World champs coming up and NCEA level 3 exams I will be pretty busy until the end of November. (School, Study, Training and RACING!!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment