Quotes

Pain is temporary, it may last one minute, one hour or one day but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. However if I quit, it lasts forever!!







Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New Chapter of My Life

Starting a new chapter of my life I have moved out of home for a month and am living it up on the Gold Coast. For the next month I will be living out a one suit case, cooking, cleaning, washing, shopping and training all by myself. Today I was overly welcomed by the guys and girls living in the Northcliffe house. This opportunity could not have come at a better timing. The weather is turning to shit at home and I have 4 weeks between semesters at university!!

The question is, will I miss home?..... Ask me at the end of the trip because right now I love it!!

Special thanks to Balance Nutrition who have sorted me out some supplies in Australia!! The squeezy gels and recovery powder are going to be a huge help.

This winter I will be focusing on Surf Life Saving training hoping to make the NZ Surf Life Saving team racing at the international challenge in Japan in September this year. You may also see me doing the trial for the Telstra Iron Woman Series in Aussie later in the year.

However a few crazy races may pop up in my events calendar along the way. Looking forward to racing the 12km tough Guy Challenge in Rotorua in the month of August and possibly the Coromandle Classic!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment