Quotes

Pain is temporary, it may last one minute, one hour or one day but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. However if I quit, it lasts forever!!







Sunday, July 28, 2013

Update

Back from Australia and back into reality after spending the last month training, sleeping, eating and tanning in the Gold Coast. I had an awesome time living at the blue house and training with the guys and girls from Northcliffe Surf Club. While I was away I won the U19 Sports Woman of the year trophy at the Northern Region Surf Life Saving awards dinner. More exciting news included being named in the Open NZ Surf Life Saving team which is heading to Japan for the international Surf Challenge in September this year. Kon'nichiwa, Arigatō, might need to brush up on my Japanese....

In a few weeks I will be racing the Tough Guy in Rotorua with a few mates which I’m getting pumped for.


Thanks for reading my blog J



No comments:

Post a Comment